The TME-P-DIN-Rail Ethernet IP Temp thermometer 5-30v terminal DIN mount email alerts
Key product features snap-shot:
- FREE Australia-wide EXPRESS shipping (save $15) using coupon-code: FREESHIP
- Small discrete size (64 x 33 x 34mm) aluminum unit
- Sensor: 1x stainless steel tipped sensor (60mm long, 5.7mm diameter) on a 3m lead, permanently attached to Ethernet unit.
- Temperature sensing range: -55˚C to +125˚C
- Weight (not including sensor): ~150grams
- Mounting: DIN RAIL mount built-in
- Power connection: screw-terminal block
- Network connection: Ethernet (1m direct patch lead included)
- Standard functions: Email alerts (SMTP), Web interface (HTTP), SNMP, XML, HTTP Get, HTTP Post, ASCII, MODBUS TCP
- Default IP address: http://192.168.1.254/
- Web interface for easy setup
- Power: 5-30v DC, terminal block connection. Despatched with a 12v DC Australian 240v power supply
- All Australian orders despatched within 1 business day - EXPRESS
Ethernet based (IP networked) Temperature Thermometer. EXTENDED POWER RANGE 5-30v. Screw power terminals block. DIN-Rail mount. Ethernet lead, Australian 240v power supply, software CD, setup guide, and temperature probe on a 3 meter lead. Measure temps from -55C to +125C. Email, SNMP, HTTPGet XML, HTTP etc. Send SMS alerts using an email-to-SMS alert provider such as utbox.net
Our perfect tool for temperature monitoring in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, farms, schools, universities, businesses or many other applications (including surveying equipment where temperature readings are required). This TME-P-DIN-RAIL variant of the TME range is the perfect model when you have a 5-30v DC power supply handy, rather than an AC power source.
The TME-P-DIN-RAIL can easily be installed inside a custom enclosure, including a Stevenson Screen in railways, in telecommunication towers, or inside roadside telecommunications equipment cabinets.
We supply a standard Australian 240v power supply (with screw-terminal flying lead ends) to allow the TME-P-DIN-RAIL to be tested / configured, before deployment in a DC power only area. (Other country power supplies with screw-terminal flying lead ends can also be ordered - please contact us below for more information).Express shipping is from AU$15 (within Australia), and is shown during the checkout process. Please see our Shipping Page for more detailed shipping pricing and information.
Want more information about how this temperature alerting device works?
A comparison of our top models is available on our Ethernet thermometers Comparison page.
We Also Recommend
Papago TH PoE 2DI DO, Envrionmental monitoring with two contact input, relay output, humidity and temperature sensor options, over Ethernet
Additional combined HUMIDITY/ TEMPERATURE Sensor for PAPAGO and TH2E series, -40C to +123.8C