PoE capable networked Ethernet monitoring unit (BARE - NO SENSORS), dual sensor ports, with email alerts, web interface. Model: Papago-2TH-Eth-BARE
IN STOCK NOW at 8WIRED - special pricing while stocks last!
3-year back-to-base warranty on this product. Extendable to 6 years!
Our latest Ethernet-based temperature / humidity capable model, now with DUAL sensor ports.
This model of the Papago is supplied BARE, with NO SENSOR CABLES (a power supply and Ethernet lead ARE included as standard). You will need to add at least one sensor (maximum two sensors) to this device, to be able to use it.
Key product features snap-shot:
FREE Express Shipping for all orders in Australia over $250
- Small discrete size (88 x 70 x 25mm) aluminum unit
- Sensor: NO SENSOR SUPPLIED. Use an existing sensor, or purchase a temperature, or temperature/humidity sensor from us.
- Weight (not including sensor): ~150grams
- Network connection: Ethernet (1m direct patch lead included)
- Standard functions: Email alerts (SMTP), Web interface (HTTP), SNMP, XML, HTTP Get, HTTP Post, ASCII, MODBUS TCP
- Default IP address: http://192.168.1.254/
- Web interface for easy setup
- Last-values memory functionality (in case of temporary network loss)
- CE Certified
- Power: 11v-58v DC. Supplied with a 15v DC Australian 240v power supply, or can run over Power over Ethernet (POE) IEEE 802.3af
- All Australian orders despatched within 1 business day - EXPRESS
Also includes SNMP, HTTPGet, XML, HTTP, Email alerts. Send SMS alerts using an email-to-SMS alert provider such as utbox.net
Great device for monitoring the environmental values in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, schools, universities, farms, businesses or many other applications. Choose whether you want to use temperature sensors, or temperature and humidity sensors.
Runs on Power over Ethernet (PoE) for power, or can be run using the included 240v Australia power supply (supplied by default). Also available with a USA 110v power supply, UK 230v power supply, and EU 220v power supply.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
No active internet connection required to use this device -- it can be used on standalone and closed networks.
The replacement for the previous generation (TH2E series of products) of Ethernet Thermometer and Humidity monitoring products.
Express shipping is from AU$15 (within Australia), and is shown during the checkout process. Please see our Shipping Page for more detailed shipping pricing and information.
** NO SENSOR CABLES INCLUDED IN THIS MODEL **
Want more information about how this temperature & humidity alerting device works? The Papago instruction manual PDF is available to download here.
A comparison of our top models is available on our Ethernet thermometers Comparison page.