Single networked temperature sensor / thermometer, DIN RAIL mount, extended 5v-30v DC, with email alerts, web interface (model: TME-P-DIN)
3-year back-to-base warranty on this product. Extendable to 6 years!
Key product features snap-shot:
- Graphing capability using free WIX graphing software. Wix is available for FREE download from our downloads section
- FREE EXPRESS Shipping for all orders in Australia over $250
- Small discrete size (64 x 33 x 34mm) aluminum unit
- Sensor: 1x stainless steel tipped sensor (60mm long, 5.7mm diameter) on a 3m lead, permanently attached to Ethernet unit.
- Temperature sensing range: -55˚C to +125˚C
- Weight (not including sensor): ~150grams
- Mounting: DIN RAIL mount built-in
- Power connection: screw-terminal block, with power supply
- Network connection: Ethernet (1m direct patch lead included)
- Standard functions: Email alerts (SMTP), Web interface (HTTP), SNMP, XML, HTTP Get, HTTP Post, ASCII, MODBUS TCP
- Default IP address: http://192.168.1.254/
- Web interface for easy setup
- Power: 5-30v DC, terminal block connection. Despatched with a 12v DC Australian 240v power supply
- All Australian orders despatched within 1 business day - EXPRESS
Ethernet based (IP networked) Temperature Thermometer. EXTENDED POWER RANGE 5-30v. Screw power terminals block. DIN-Rail mount. Ethernet lead, Australian 240v power supply, software CD, setup guide, and temperature probe on a 3 meter lead. Measure temps from -55C to +125C. Email, SNMP, HTTPGet XML, HTTP etc. Send SMS alerts using an email-to-SMS alert provider such as utbox.netOur perfect tool for temperature monitoring in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, farms, schools, universities, businesses or many other applications (including surveying equipment where temperature readings are required). This TME-P-DIN-RAIL variant of the TME range is the perfect model when you have a 5-30v DC power supply handy, rather than an AC power source.
The TME-P-DIN-RAIL can easily be installed inside a custom enclosure, including a Stevenson Screen in railways, in telecommunication towers, or inside roadside telecommunications equipment cabinets.
We supply a standard Australian 240v power supply (with screw-terminal flying lead ends) to allow the TME-P-DIN-RAIL to be tested / configured, before deployment in a DC power only area. (Other country power supplies with screw-terminal flying lead ends can also be ordered - please contact us below for more information).
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
No active internet connection required to use this device -- it can be used on standalone and closed networks.
Express shipping (within Australia) is free for orders of $250 and above, and is shown during the checkout process. Please see our Shipping Page for more detailed shipping pricing and information.
Want more information about how this temperature alerting device works?
A comparison of our top models is available on our Ethernet thermometers Comparison page.