1 humidity and temperature sensor thermometer on PoE capable networked Ethernet monitoring unit, dual sensor ports, with email alerts, web interface (model: Papago-2TH-Eth-1THD)
From Nov 2020, we now offer a 5-year back-to-base warranty on this product!
IN STOCK NOW at 8WIRED - special pricing while stocks last!
Our latest Ethernet-based temperature / humidity capable model, now with DUAL sensor ports.
This model includes 1 humidity and temperature sensor only, plus one spare sensor port for future use.
Key product features snap-shot:
- Graphing capability using free WIX graphing software. Wix is available for FREE download from our downloads section
- FREE Express Shipping for all orders in Australia over $250
- Small discrete size (88 x 70 x 25mm) aluminum unit
- Sensors: 1x combined humidity/temperature sensor, 40 x 10 x 16mm ) on 3 meter detachable / interchangeable lead, plus spare sensor port for future expansion.
- Temperature sensing range: -40˚C to +123.8˚C (combined temperature & humidity sensor)
- Humidity sensing range: 0-100% humidity on humidity sensor
- Weight (not including sensor): ~150grams
- Network connection: Ethernet (1m direct patch lead included)
- Standard functions: Email alerts (SMTP), Web interface (HTTP), SNMP, XML, HTTP Get, HTTP Post, ASCII, MODBUS TCP
- Default IP address: http://192.168.1.254/
- Web interface for easy setup
- Last-values memory functionality (in case of temporary network loss)
- CE Certified
- Full 5-year Australian warranty
- Power: 11v-58v DC. Supplied with a 15v DC Australian 240v power supply, or can run over Power over Ethernet (POE) IEEE 802.3af
- All Australian orders despatched within 1 business day - EXPRESS
Also includes SNMP, HTTPGet, XML, HTTP, Email alerts. Send SMS alerts using an email-to-SMS alert provider such as utbox.net
Great device for monitoring the environmental values in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, schools, universities, farms, businesses or many other applications. Choose whether you want to use temperature sensors, or temperature and humidity sensors.
Runs on Power over Ethernet (PoE) for power, or can be run using the included 240v Australia power supply (supplied by default). Also available with a USA 110v power supply, UK 230v power supply, and EU 220v power supply.
The replacement for the previous generation (TH2E series of products) of Ethernet Thermometer and Humidity monitoring products.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
Want more information about how this temperature & humidity alerting device works? The Papago instruction manual PDF is available to download here.
A comparison of our top models is available on our Ethernet thermometers Comparison page.