Papago 2TC ETH, 2x thermometer K-type thermocouple measurement with Ethernet
From Nov 2020, we now offer a 5-year back-to-base warranty on this product!
AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL ORDER from 8WIRED!
- Graphing capability using free WIX graphing software. Wix is available for FREE download from our downloads section
- FREE Express Shipping for all orders in Australia over $300
- Ethernet network based unit
- Memory functionality (in case of temporary network loss)
- Web interface for easy setup
- Runs over POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE), or from supplied power supply unit.
- Connects 2x K-type thermocouples
- Power: 11v-58v DC. Supplied with a 15v DC Australian 240v power supply.
- Our latest Ethernet-based capable model, great for environmental monitoring scenarios, and connecting to your existing equipment / setups
- DIN RAIL option available
- CE Certified
- Full 5-year Australian warranty
(SPECIAL ORDER item -- ETA: approx. 2 weeks (minimum) from time of placing order)
** The 2TC variant of the Papago range has TWO K-type thermocouple thermometer connectors (add your own K-type thermocouple). **
The Papago models are 8Wired's top-of-the-line temperature / humidity capable units and is the new replacement for the TH2E (and TME) series of products.
Also includes SNMP, HTTPGet, XML, HTTP, Email alerts. Send SMS alerts using an email-to-SMS alert provider such as utbox.net
Great device for monitoring the environmental values in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, or many other applications. Choose whether you want to use temperature sensors, or temperature and humidity sensors.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
Runs on Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af for power, or can be run using the included 240v Australia power supply (supplied by default). Also available with a USA 110v power supply, UK 230v power supply, and EU 220v power supply.
Want more information about how this temperature & humidity alerting device works? The Papago instruction manual PDF is available to download here.