Papago TH PoE 2DI DO, Environmental monitoring with two contact input, relay output, humidity and temperature sensor options, over Ethernet
AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL ORDER from 8WIRED!
- Graphing capability using free WIX graphing software. Wix is available for FREE download from our downloads section
- FREE EXPRESS Shipping for all orders in Australia over $250
- Ethernet network based unit
- Memory functionality (in case of temporary network loss)
- Web interface for easy setup
- Runs over POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE) IEEE 802.3af, or from supplied power supply unit.
- Connects one sensor (temperature only, or temperature, humidity and dew point), as well as 2 inputs, pulse or contact output, and a relay
- Temperature measured in the range -55 to +125ºC.
- Power: 11v-58v DC. Supplied with a 15v DC Australian 240v power supply.
- Our latest Ethernet-based temperature / humidity capable model, great for environmental monitoring scenarios
- CE Certified
- Full 3-year Australian warranty
(SPECIAL ORDER item -- ETA: approx. 4 weeks from time of placing order)
** Choose TEMPERATURE or HUMIDITY SENSOR above **
** The 2DI DO variant of the Papago range has TWO contact inputs to connect either contact or a pulse output and a relay. **
The Papago models are 8Wired's top-of-the-line temperature / humidity capable units and is the new replacement for the TH2E (and TME) series of products.
Also includes SNMP, HTTPGet, XML, HTTP, Email alerts. Send SMS alerts using an email-to-SMS alert provider such as utbox.net
Great device for monitoring the environmental values in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, or many other applications. Choose whether you want to use temperature sensors, or temperature and humidity sensors.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
No active internet connection required to use this device -- it can be used on standalone and closed networks.
Runs on Power over Ethernet (PoE) for power, or can be run using the included 240v Australia power supply (supplied by default). Also available with a USA 110v power supply, UK 230v power supply, and EU 220v power supply.
Want more information about how this temperature & humidity alerting device works? The Papago instruction manual PDF is available to download here.