Single networked temperature sensor / thermometer, with email alerts, web interface, 5v DC (model: TME)
** Special pricing for the single networked based temperature thermometer (TME), while stocks last**.
Key product features snap-shot:
- FREE Australia-wide EXPRESS shipping (save $15) using coupon-code: FREESHIP
- Small discrete size (54 x 33 x 24mm) aluminum unit
- Sensor: 1x stainless steel tipped sensor (60mm long, 5.7mm diameter) on a 3m lead, permanently attached to Ethernet unit.
- Temperature sensing range: -55˚C to +125˚C
- Weight (not including sensor): ~135grams
- Network connection: Ethernet (1m direct patch lead included)
- Standard functions: Email alerts (SMTP), Web interface (HTTP), SNMP, XML, HTTP Get, HTTP Post, ASCII, MODBUS TCP
- Default IP address: http://192.168.1.254/
- Web interface for easy setup
- Power: 5v DC (plug connection), supplied by an Australian 240v power supply
- All Australian orders despatched within 1 business day - EXPRESS
Ethernet based (IP based network) Temperature Thermometer. Comes complete with Ethernet lead, power supply, software CD, setup guide, and temperature probe on a 3 meter lead.
Our perfect tool for temperature monitoring in server rooms, communication cupboards, laboratories, schools, universities, businesses, farms, telecommunications, or many other applications.
Standard power supply is Australian 240v. Also available with a USA 110v power supply, UK 230v power supply, and EU 220v power supply.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
Express shipping is from AU$15 (within Australia), and is shown during the checkout process. Please see our Shipping Page for more detailed shipping pricing and information.
Want more information about how this temperature alerting device works? The TME Ethernet Thermometer instruction manual PDF is available to download here.
A comparison of our top models is available on our Ethernet thermometers Comparison page.
We Also Recommend
The TME-P-DIN-Rail Ethernet IP Temp thermometer 5-30v terminal DIN mount email alerts
Papago TH PoE 2DI DO, Envrionmental monitoring with two contact input, relay output, humidity and temperature sensor options, over Ethernet