Single networked temperature sensor / thermometer, with email alerts, web interface, 5v DC (model: TME)
From Nov 2020, we now offer a 5-year back-to-base warranty on this product!
** Special pricing for the single networked based temperature thermometer (TME), while stocks last**.
Key product features snap-shot:
- Graphing capability using free WIX graphing software. Wix is available for FREE download from our downloads section
- FREE EXPRESS Shipping for all orders in Australia over $300
- Small discrete size (54 x 33 x 24mm) aluminum unit
- Sensor: 1x stainless steel tipped sensor (60mm long, 5.7mm diameter) on a 3m lead, permanently attached to Ethernet unit.
- Temperature sensing range: -55˚C to +125˚C
- Weight (not including sensor): ~135grams
- Network connection: Ethernet (1m direct patch lead included)
- Standard functions: Email alerts (SMTP), Web interface (HTTP), SNMP, XML, HTTP Get, HTTP Post, ASCII, MODBUS TCP
- Default IP address: http://192.168.1.254/
- Web interface for easy setup
- Power: 5v DC (plug connection), supplied by an Australian 240v power supply
- All Australian orders despatched within 1 business day - EXPRESS
Ethernet based (IP based network) Temperature Thermometer. Comes complete with Ethernet lead, power supply, software CD, setup guide, and temperature probe on a 3 meter lead.
Standard power supply is Australian 240v. Also available with a USA 110v power supply, UK 230v power supply, and EU 220v power supply.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
Express shipping is from AU$15 (within Australia), and is shown during the checkout process. Please see our Shipping Page for more detailed shipping pricing and information.
Want more information about how this temperature alerting device works? The TME Ethernet Thermometer instruction manual PDF is available to download here.
A comparison of our top models is available on our Ethernet thermometers Comparison page.