TCP2RTU ModBus TCP to RTU Gateway - ASCII Converter RS485
TCP2RTU is a transparent both directions converter of the MODBUS TCP protocol, running over Ethernet, into the MODBUS RTU/ASCII protocol, running over RS485. TCP2RTU works both directions since version 1.4. Either as a Modbus gateway (Master) or as a Modbus Slave.
Configuration can be made over the internal WEB interface.
Features of MODBUS converter
- MODBUS TCP: 10/100 Mbit Ethernet
- MODBUS RTU: RS485
- Transparent conversion of MODBUS TCP to MODBUS RTU or ASCII.
- MODBUS RTU/ASCII over RS485
- Two communication sockets on one Modbus Port.
- One port for RAW data communication (Ethernet to RSxxx converter).
- Configuration: Internal web pages or via Telnet.
- Power supply range: 8 - 30 V DC
- TCP2RTU works both directions since version 1.4. Either as a Modbus gateway (Master) or as a Modbus Slave.
No subscription fees to use the device, ever.
We Also Recommend